Brand Name: TEKASEPT®
Generic name: TEKASEPT® HAND SANITIZER
ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: ETHANOL 70%
With the spread of the COVID-19 virus and the worldwide pandemic, the importance of hand sanitizers has once again become clearer in our lives. Without a doubt, use a sanitizer is one of the most practical ways of preventing virus infection and increase. Since Pars Pharmed Pharmaceutical company with “Health is Near” slogan is always trying to have health benefiting products close at hand for our Iranian people and regional countries, therefor we produce a variety of hand sanitizers with the brand of TEKASEPT® with 70% alcohol. Due to how commonly this product is used to prevent diseases, we provide sprays with 125ml,250ml,500ml volumes and flip top caps with 200ml volumes.
SPECTRUM OF EFFECT:
The TEKASEPT® hand sanitizer has a killing effect against positive and negative bacteria, fungal disease, micro bacterium, tuberculosis TB also it deactivates the virus of (H1N1 – HCV – HIV – HBV – Covid-19) and prevents them from spreading.
- The TEKASEPT® hand sanitizer does not need to be diluted and dries quickly.
- TEKASEPT® hand sanitizer contains 70% ethanol (ethyl alcohol) alcohol which is designed and prepared according to the protocol of the World Health Organization to fight the corona virus (Covid-19).
- Easy to use and no need to rinse.
- compatible with the skin with high durability
HOW TO USE:
Apply 2 to 3 CC of sanitizer on your hands, rub together; covering all areas until skin feels dry.
Be sure to supervise children under 6 years of age, and keep them from putting their hands in their mouth until the product evaporates and feels completely dry on the skin.
- – Upon use keep out of eyes, ears, and mouth.
- – In case of contact with eyes, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
- – Flammable, Keep away from heat or flame.
- – Do not use on any open wounds or damaged skins.
- -In case of any occurred rash or irritations contact nearby healthcare services.
- – TEKASEPT® sanitizer is for external use
Keep in dry places with 8 to 30 degrees Celsius.
Keep out of reach of children.
The TEKASEPT® sanitizer is used for healthcare centers, food industry, cosmetics, medical and general use; therefor protects the user from Pathogens.
The TEKASEPT® sanitizer can be used in injections, skin sanitization, laboratories, blood sampling, hospitals, dentistry, healthcare centers, hotels, barbershops, personal stuff, public places and electronics.